Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Century Club

Today I logged my 100th mile since I got my Nike+ ipod system in May. I received the following certificate:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/v1/html/milestones/print_certif.html?id=1823592422®ion=us&language=en&locale=en_us&dateFormat=MM/DD/YY

For those who don't know the Nike+ system tells me, through my ipod, how far I run, what my pace is, how many calories I burn and much more. You can check it out here:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/?sitesrc=uslanding#tutorials

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching that milestone! I tried to run around the track at the gym the other day...one lap is 1/9 of a mile, and I almost made it half way around :-) So -- I think I'll leave the running to you and Kevin, and I'll ride the stationary bike while reading a book :-) Gotta motivate myself somehow!

Kevin Moberg said...

You're too technologically advanced. I don't have an iPod or an MP3 player or anything fancy-schmancy like that, let alone shoes that tell me how much weight I've lost.

Kevin Moberg said...

I've left you a gift in the comments for this post. Enjoy!