Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Member of the (Extended) Family


On Sunday we packed up the kids (an hour process) and drove to Detroit Lakes to meet Janelle's brother Rob and his newest family member, Penny. We met at a nice grassy area and let the kids run and play with Penny. She enjoyed all the attention and loved to chase the kids, especially Jordan because she could catch him and pull him down. We then went to a park and let the kids play on the playground equipment before we headed out for pizza. It was a nice day and it was fun to see Rob and Penny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious puppy. I'm happy for Rob.
Tammy

Kevin Moberg said...

Dear Lord! At first glance, I assumed the post would be about YOUR having bought a dog, and I was going to say, "Simmer down!!" How many dependents do you NEED in your house?! (Besides me when I'm there mooching off your hospitality, that is.)

Anonymous said...

Aren't other people's pets the BEST? You get to play, get the pet all riled up, and give it back for the owner to deal with! We just had a lovely visit from Kevin's dad & step-mom and their dog. The puppy is cute and fun -- but I'm not sorry to send her home!