Tuesday, July 3, 2007

"Whats your vector Victor at Vector Control"

(Can you tell that I saw part of the movie Airplane today.)

As you have read below, last weekend we spent the evenings outside enjoying the nice weather in both South Fargo and Colfax. I never mentioned the "world famous" North Dakota mosquitoes because they were not a problem. How come we come home to Harwood and the mosquitoes are so bad we can not stand to be outside? It hit a final straw when Janelle sprayed Jordan down with mosquitoes spray and put a citronella patch on his back and within 7 minutes he came back begging to come in because he had 25 mosquitoe bites, yes, 25. Janelle had had enough and got on the phone with Vector Control and explained the situation. They were very helpful and said they were going to send someone out to "check things out." I don't know if they sent someone out but I did see them spraying tonight so hopeful things will improve.

Thank you for listening, I just needed to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

Kevin Moberg said...

I'm here for ya.

("Surely you can't be serious!" "I am serious. And don't call me 'Shirley.'")